5 tablespoons of caster sugar
500 grams of mascarpone
200ml Strong coffee
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1 ½ packet of lady finger biscuits, roughly 300g
1. Separate the eggs and beat the whites until they form stiff peaks
2. In a separate bowl, beat the sugar, egg yolks and mascarpone
3. Fold the two mixtures carefully.
4. Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee
5. Layer the mascarpone mix followed by the biscuits until your tray is full, leaving some mascarpone to put on top.
6. Sprinkle the cocoa on the top, using a fine sieve.
7. Leave in the fridge, covered, overnight.
8. The next day, cut into square portions and serve!