Asian Quinoa Salad
175g Red Quinoa
1 tbsp white miso paste
4 spring onions, sliced diagonally
A small bunch of tender stem broccoli
1/4 red cabbage (mine was v. small in the video)
1 carrot, julienne
A small bunch of parsley
1 tsp grated ginger
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tbsp sweet white miso paste
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 ½ tbsp rice vinegar
Juice of half a lime
1 tbsp honey
1. Start by cooking the quinoa as shown in the video. Leave to cool.
2. Grate the ginger and garlic and combine all of the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Lightly steam the broccoli until it's soft but still has some bite (about 5 minutes).
4. Chop the vegetables and combine them with the cooled quinoa.
5. Pour on the dressing and check for seasoning.
6. Serve and enjoy.